EABOK® Knowledge Areas
Organizational Scope and Structure of EA
Developing an EA
- Business Requirements and Value Proposition
- Methodologies and Processes
- Architecture Frameworks
- Data and Information Management
- Project Management
- Change Management
- Testing and Evaluation
- Modeling and Simulation
- Role of Reference Architectures
- How to Build a Reference Architecture
- Coordinating the Creation of a Reference Architecture
Management of EA
EA in Practice
Perspectives on EA
EABOK is an evolving knowledge base and more information will be released as available.
In addition to the EABOK Board members, the content is also contributed by the following MITRE employees:
- Carla Kendrick
- Brenda Yu
- Eddie Wang
- Rose Tykinski
- Wakar Khan
- Mike Russell
This website is managed by the EABOK Consortium and hosted by MITRE to enable stakeholder collaboration within the EA community.
EABOK and the EABOK logo are trademarks of MITRE and are used by The EABOK Consortium with permission.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.